Original Features Terms & Conditions
- Use of the Website
- Links to other websites
- Cancelling your order
- Returns Procedure
- Intellectual property rights
- Compliance with UK Law
- Limitation of Liability
Welcome to the originalfeatures.co.uk Website Terms and Conditions. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the originalfeatures.co.uk Website. By accessing the Website and/or placing an order you signify your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms and Conditions you may not use or access this Website. Wherever the word Conditions is used, it means these Terms and Conditions. Wherever the word Website is used it shall mean originalfeatures.co.uk
The Website is provided to you free of charge for your personal use. You agree that the personal information you supply is true, complete, accurate and current in all respects. If your personal information changes you will notify us immediately. You will not use a false name or impersonate another person or entity. You accept responsibility to keep your account details and password confidential, and you will take all necessary steps to ensure your password is kept secure and confidential. In the event that you have any reason to believe that your account details or password has become known to any other person, or if the password is likely to be used by any other person, you undertake to advise us immediately. You will only use a payment card that you are authorised to use.
You will not use the Website:
- for any fraudulent purposes or unlawful activity.
- in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted or damaged.
- to send or use any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory or obscene or may cause needless anxiety or annoyance.
- for any purpose that results in the transmission of software viruses.
- for any unauthorised business or commercial purpose.
- to distribute mass e mail, spam or chain letters.
Original Features reserves the right to:
- refuse access to the Website originalfeatures.co.uk, modify, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion. In the event that we exercise our right to cancel an order, you will not be charged.
- change these Conditions without notice. You are responsible for checking regularly to determine whether these Conditions have changed and your continued use of the Website after any such change will signify your acceptance of such changes.
- alter prices without notice.
You will indemnify, defend and hold us, our employees, suppliers and agents, harmless immediately on demand, from and against liability, claims, losses, damages and costs arising out of any breach of these Conditions by you or your use of this Website or by the use of any other person using your Personal Information. You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages that arise out of your use of the website.
We may provide links to websites provided by others to facilitate additional information and value to our users. You access such websites at your own discretion. We are not responsible for availability of third party websites, for the privacy policies or terms of such websites and we do not review or endorse them. We accept no direct or indirect liability arising from the use of such external websites or resources.
When you order on the Website, you will be asked to enter Personal Information such as (but not limited to) name, e mail address, telephone number, delivery and billing addresses, payment details) and this information will be held in accordance with our registration with the Information Commissioners Office. You should be aware that the Website is being monitored and may capture additional information that will help us improve the quality of our services.
We will treat your information as confidential, will store it on a secure server and will comply with UK Data Protection and consumer legislation.
We will use your Personal Information only for
- Processing orders received from you.
- Statistical purposes that may be used to improve or administer the Website.
- To advise you of products, services or special offers that may be of interest to you, but only if you have given your permission for us to do so.
We may also use your Personal Information to verify your identity and prevent or detect fraud. You should be aware that we may release your Personal Information to any Police, Regulatory or Government authority that has a legal right to demand it.
By acceptance of these Terms, you agree that you have no objection to us contacting you by e mail or in writing and that you accept that such contact does not breach your rights under the Privacy & Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations.
- All orders are subject to availability and while stocks last.
- Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product.
- We accept your offer when we send e mail confirmation to you.
- Payments will be pre-authorised, but full payment will not be taken until goods are dispatched.
- Order acceptance will take place when the goods are dispatched unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order. Non-acceptance of your order may be caused by the product being unavailable from stock, by our inability to obtain authorisation of your payment or because insufficient personal information has been supplied. We reserve the right to refuse your order and return your payment.
- Deliveries will be by the most appropriate method for the goods you have ordered.
- Where goods are heavy and/or bulky, delivery may only be possible to the kerbside at the delivery address.
- You have the option to select a timed delivery (at extra cost) so that the goods are delivered at a pre-arranged time.
You have the right to cancel your order (with the exception of bespoke items), but you must do so within 7 working days of the day on which you receive the goods. If you wish to cancel the order after the goods are dispatched, please see Returns Procedure. You are not entitled to cancel the order of a bespoke item. Items which are made to order (i.e. bespoke items) cannot be returned, unless they are faulty.
If you wish to return goods purchased through the Website, you should contact us on 01992 535984 during office hours to determine the most appropriate method of return, as this will depend on the weight, bulk and type of goods.
You should keep all the packaging material that the goods were delivered in and all goods must be returned packed in the same manner as they were delivered, to avoid any damage during the return transit. If goods were delivered in cartons, they should be returned in the same cartons or cartons of equivalent size and quality. Any goods that were delivered palletised, should be repacked on the pallet as delivered and secured firmly to it. If you intend to return goods, you should look after them while in your care, and repack them carefully, so that they are not damaged while being returned to us, as we can only make a refund on goods that we receive in saleable conition. If you have disposed of the original packaging, please ask our advice on how the goods should be re-packed. All the delivery documentation that was included with the original delivery must be returned with the goods.
If goods are returned under your right to cancel within 7 days of delivery, then a full refund of the purchase price including the delivery charge will be made. A full refund of the purchase price, but excluding the delivery charge, will be made for goods returned after this time, unless the goods were faulty, when the full purchase price will be refunded.
Any goods must be returned within 30 days of the date of delivery at the delivery address you specified.
Goods that require fixing or installation may not be returned once fixing or installation has been started.
The content of the Website is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. You agree that you may retrieve and use this information and , if necessary for the purposes of making a purchase, download such content onto a maximum of one computer hard drive or print one copy for your own personal use. You may not use the content for commercial purposes, nor may you reproduce, copy, distribute, modify or create any material based upon it.
You agree that your use of the Website will be for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner.
The Website is provided with no express or implied warranties or guarantees. Use of the Internet is at your own risk. Every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that information contained within the Website is accurate, but we will not accept any liability for any errors or omissions. When inaccuracies are brought to our attention, we will make corrections as soon as reasonably practical.
We will not accept any liability for:
- Incompatibility of the Website with your computer or its software, nor with telecommunication links.
- any economic losses or loss of goodwill or reputation.
- technical problems encountered with the use of the website or in interruptions to the Websites availability.
- the Website failing to meet your requirements.
- any liability arising from a breach of these Conditions which is caused by circumstances beyond our control.
Original Features (Restorations) Ltd is a registered company, no 3273948. The registered office address is 155 Tottenham Lane, London N8 9BT. Tel 020 8348 5155. VAT registration no is 684 9276 77.